Saturday, October 15, 2011

BMW HATSUNE MIKU LIMITED EDITION



You cannot miss this awesome car, is not some car, is MIKU'S car


With a nice speedometer to make this Miku mod even better, totally by Encyclo.


As you can see, these two are my favorites colors ^_^! I use them to everything. Purple, Blue-Green Blue and Green Miku.

DOWNLOAD

PASS: mikusbmwbyencyclo

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment or vote up! In that way i can know how you think.

I'm keep looking for RIN-LUKA proyect diva models, but nothin' yet. If you find them let me know at the chatbox.

9 comments:

  1. Genial !!! un skin decente para el BMW M3 GTR !!!
    (lo tengo desde hace mucho, pero sus paintjobs eran .. aburridos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hola paisano soy jose también de México bueno quisiera que me ayudaras a instalar este skin para el carro te lo agradecería mucho gracias

      Delete
  2. See n_n! Se me ocurrió y bueno, ahí el resultado. Quizás haga para el skyline después.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad not bad... lets take a ride with style...! thanks mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLIS! HELP ME I WANT INSTALE THE CAR MIKU HATSUNE, BUT I NOT

    HOW TO INSTALL? HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. excuse me, but how do you install this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. is limited now?.. i install but where the hatsune miku picture..?

    ReplyDelete
  7. link die ~ can you re-up link now?

    ReplyDelete